Wow, this Instagram Recap is late this month! I have a feeling things are only going to get busier in these next couple months, leading up to our wedding. We've got lots of crafts to pull together, plans to finalize, & parties to throw, so I apologize in advance if my posts fall off the wagon a bit. Here's what May looked like according to Instagram.
2. Envelope addressing party! Things are getting real - invites went out & RSVP is live on our website. Every time I see an email notification that someone has RSVPed I get very excited.
3. We had my parents over for dinner on Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day, maman!
4. N celebrated his 27th birthday in Kelowna. I had a hair & makeup trial & then we headed out to dinner at the Hotel El Dorado. Beautiful!
5. Cheers! We did a few wine tastings at our venue. The Cipes Brut is one of my new favourite sparkling wines.
6. The weekend in Kelowna was incredible. I already blogged about it, but this was a big highlight this month.
7. We picked up muscles from Billingsgate Seafood Market & have decided we may now have to make Seafood Sundays a thing. Quick, easy, delicious.
8. Another half marathon in the books! I ran it in 2:00.49 this time. I guess I'm just really consistent around that 2 hour mark. Pretty happy given the limited training I did, but next time I'll be faster!
9. N's birthday coincides well with lobster season. We celebrated it a bit later than usual. As always we had enough lobster to feed an army though! Best tradition!
I think spring it actually officially here. It's refreshing to finally be able to get outside & enjoy the parks & festivals that come with this time of year!