September was a crazy month - a crazy, awesome, incredible month. We started it off on vacation. I've written a little bit about that so far (there's so much more to come! It was a fabulous trip.) and a little bit about N's beautiful proposal (more on that later too), but here's a little Instagram recap that includes a little more than just the beginning of the month. There was more to September than vacations and proposals (I think...I'm still living in those moments a bit!)
1. Cannon Beach. I know I already blogged about it, but we just loved it so much.
2. Pok Pok's famous wings. If you're ever in Portland, eat the wings (but maybe not the green papaya salad. I loved it, but it kicked N in the mouth) and try a whiskey sour. Game changers.
3. Seattle and the famous Pike Place Market.
4. The recreation of N's proposal, signs and all.
5. Checking out wineries on Lake Okanagan. Quail's Gate is my favourite!
6. N heading to his first day of work, looking good!
7. Celebrating the marriage of two close friends (and taking awkward engagement photos cause we're kind of awkward people).
8. Friday night drinks and toasts with both our families. Wonderful to all get together! It was a lovely weekend full of family.
9. We played tourist in our own city and went up the Calgary Tower for #doorsopenyyc. (It was my first time!) I'm not going to lie, it's a bit scary standing on that glass bottomed floor and looking down for the first time!
Life is busy and wonderful. We're getting into the swing of this whole planning a wedding thing (or at least I am...), Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and fall has officially arrived. Bring it on October!