It's already June? How did that happen? Apparently, I haven't been very on the ball so far this month seeing as this recap is happening five days into June. Whoops!
It feels like we got up to a lot this month. We finished out month of Paleo and no drinking (although not entirely free of grains or drinks) so we're back to enjoying drinks from time to time and have added cheese back into our diets. We still are trying to eat primally most of the time, but we're certainly not overly strict. Story of our lives. Enough about what I eat though. As if I don't talk about it enough on here. On to the Instagram Recap!
|Follow me on Instagram @wholansi|
2. Lobsters with N's family while his brother was in town. I'd never put one into the pot so we had to capture the moment.
3. I spent three days down at the geoConvention for work. This bird was blind in one eye, but he made for a lovely hat.
4. Treating ourselves to Peters' milkshakes after hunting for my unjustly towed car.
5. It was N's birthday this month and I made him this paleo smoked salmon eggs benedict (as mentioned). I'm pretty proud of it.
6. We went out to the lake for N's birthday and even though the weather wasn't spectacular, it's one of my favourite places to be.
7. We had a party at our place for N's birthday. It was a gong show.
8. Cheering at the Calgary Marathon and Half Marathon. It was a lovely day with lovely people!
9. I've been doing CrossFit in the park for the last few weeks. It's been really fun and one of the coaches sometimes takes pictures. These were burpee broad jumps.