21 April 2013

Weekend Wears



Last weekend was full of food: farmer's market, baking, cooking, and eating. It snowed on Sunday so we when we weren't wrapped in a blanket, watching Prison Break on Netflix, we were cooking. Well, mostly I was cooking. Our kitchen isn't really made for two.


It was a typical snowy spring day when we took these pictures - the beginning of the weekend snow storm. I bundled up in my favourite boots, a comfy sweater, leggings, and my leather jacket. Uncharacteristically monochromatic of me. 


Our next few weekends will probably look a lot this this: cooking, baking, eating, and hanging out at the Farmer's Market. I'm sure I'll add in some CrossFit, running, and time with family and friends as well. Sometimes it's nice to have a low key weekend. 


I got N a nice new winter jacket for his birthday and it arrived really early. I just couldn't wait to give it to him though so I did last week. I ordered it from Bridge and Burn and it's even more beautiful than I expected it to be. Of course, I had to snap a photo too. 


Doesn't he look nice? Yeah, I thought so too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?