8 April 2013

Weekend Wears

Last weekend it finally got warm enough not to have to wear tights, so of course I took advantage of this. Since it was Good Friday and we couldn't eat meat, we decided to go for sushi. It had been so long since we'd last gone, so it was a nice treat. We tried a place downtown that we'd never been to and it definitely passed my salmon sashimi test so we'll be back. (I rank all my sushi experiences by how good their salmon sashimi is. It's my absolute favourite Japanese food!)


We grabbed a car2go downtown but afterwards it was so warm that we decided to walk to a bar for a couple drinks. It felt very much like spring. I probably should have known it wouldn't last for long. We got snow yesterday morning so it's been back to tights or pants. 


I haven't worn this dress since the fall, but I just love it! It's so comfortable and easy to wear. We did a lot of walking this evening and I found my new booties totally comfortable. I think they'll be perfect for Stampede week. It's nice to have a shorter option when it gets really hot that week. 

Looking back at these photos has gotten me even more excited for Spring and sadly I'm going to have to bundle up a bit for work tomorrow. Come on weather! I'm tired of tights and pants! Bring on the dresses! 


Thanks to N for being such a good sport and taking these photos when he was hungry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?