4 March 2013

February in Instagram

It's that time again: Monthly Instagram Recap!


Follow me on Instagram @whoalansi

February was a short, action-packed month. We seemed to have something going on every weekend. Here's a snapshot of what we got up to. 

1. A Superbowl weekend full of food: Girls Night Fondue Party, Brunch at Brasserie, and Superbowl at H's parents' house. 
2. Some gifted clothes from D. Feels like I went shopping! 
3. Made my parents a delicious, and mostly paleo, meal.
4. I finally found a maxi skirt that I like! Thanks, F21!
5. Drinks with my Valentine at National, followed by dinner at Ox & Angela.
6. Panorama with a little Bird.
7. Lazy Sunday walk on the lake with some swimming ladies.
8. Amazing lunch date at MARKET with H & D.
9. Catching up with old friends over fried chicken & waffles at Model Milk.

Big Taste is this week in Calgary and I'm really excited."Calgary's chefs are meeting foodie demands with new culinary creations, multi-course meals and set-menu dining just for the Big Taste. It only lasts for 10 days, so book your tables and bring your appetite." (Downtown Calgary). There are 70 restaurants participating this year and I've planned downtownfood for lunch on Wednesday and Charcut with my family on Saturday night.

Ski season is wrapping up relatively soon and our next day is free, so I'm hoping we can get out this weekend or something. I don't understand how this season went by so quickly. I really can't complain about this winter at all.

How was your February? Anything exciting on the horizon for March?

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?