Follow me on Instagram @whoalansi
January seems to have flown by. Maybe I'm just getting older, but time just flies. Will I ever get over this fact? I'm thinking no. I'm pretty excited about this Instagram Recap this month though. It took me no time at all to build this table. I'm getting so much better at this HTML code thing. So proud. On to the recaping.
1. M with me on New Years Eve. Always so happy to spend time with her when she's in town!
2. We celebrated N's sister's Birthday on three occasions. This was the first. She was hilariously drunk and almost got kicked out of Ranchman's. We also found it funny to refer to one another as SIL all evening.
3. Game nights are some of my favourites and we discovered a new awesome game called Quelf.
4. Weekend coffee and record shopping dates. I just love Analog Coffee and record hunts and spending time with N.
5. Skating with N at our local rink. This needs to happen more!
6. Andy Warhol exhibit with my parents. Much smaller than expected, but pretty cool anyway. We hit up UNA Pizza & Wine afterwards. Delicious.
7. Starbucks Ladies at R's 19th Birthday.
8. More January Birthdays. We hit two that night. I'm a giant when I wear my 5 inch heels.
9. We've still been eating mostly paleo (more on the primal side now). I've even attempted some gluten free baking lately and it's turned out lovely. These biscuits are delicious!
Happy February, blog friends!