12 January 2015

Bullet Journaling


I've always tried to make a point of journaling. I think it was even one of my new years resolutions last year - to physically write more. There's something so great about having my memories logged all in one place. Moleskine journals are my absolute favourite; I think they're the perfect journal to tuck into your purse & especially great for travelling. I have a whole collection to look back on from each of my trips & have often given them as gifts. They've even got the perfect little pocket at the back for storing things you collect along the way.

That's all well & good for while I'm away, but what about when I'm back at home? I find don't always take the time to sit down & write outside of travelling. As much as I enjoy it, I find myself prioritizing other hobbies. I've also found that although I love technology, I don't love digital solutions for day planners & calendars. There's something so much more satisfying about analog options. I'm a sucker for writing things down, feeling the connection of pen to paper. (Is that a thing?)

Last week, I read about Bullet Journals & it just seemed like such a perfect solution for me. I love lists. I love moleskin journals, & I love journalling & analog planners. It pretty much combines all of these things in a really simple format.

I picked up a graph paper moleskin from Indigo on my way home from work & have been using it ever since. (Any excuse for a new moleskine journal, right?)The idea is really simple & so far I love it. We'll see how it goes as the month progresses & whether I still find it useful by the end of the month.

If you're looking for a simple way to journal or keep track of to dos, check out the bullet journal. Do you have a favourite way to keep track of life's details?



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?