10 October 2014

Summer in Instagram

Whoa, three months of Instagram in one little recap? Yup, that's right - I'm putting the whole of summer into this post. I majorly slacked off with this series over the summer & it's time to get back on track, even if that means some of these are close to 100 days old. Let's not dwell on that fact though. Here's what we got up to in July, August, & September.


1. One of my bests, Gaux, came home for Stampede week. I love it when this girl comes home & especially when it coincides with Stampede week. She's my best Nashville North buddy (next to N). 
2. My bachelorette party was the weekend after Stampede week. It was an incredible weekend. I am so blessed to have such an incredible group of girlfriends. We had the best time. 
3. My birthday also happens to fall in July so N took me out for dinner at Model Milk. This restaurant continually impresses me with their creativity & phenomenal execution. Thanks for a great birthday dinner, MM!
4. My MOH, D, threw me an amazing Wedding Shower in her parent's stunning backyard. Her & her mom put on a beautiful shower with delicious food, a fantastic signature drinks, awesome lemon shooters, & friends & family. 
5. The wedding selfie makes another appearance. I can't help it - it's pretty rad. & yeah, we got married (nbd). It was the best day. 
6. Standing in the middle of the Champs Elysees. If you look really hard, you can see the Arc de Triomphe in the distance. I love Paris. Enough said. 
7. Sitting in my former neighbourhood (Croix Rousse) in Lyon & fulfilling my dream of showing N my French home. There are no words for how happy that makes me. 
8. Enjoying the sun deck on our first ever cruise. We loved it & are already planning our next trip. 
9. Vernazza, Cinque Terre. Oh what can I say about Cinque Terre besides - go. Please visit this incredible region someday. Eat the pasta. Drink the wine. Hike the trails. Jump off the cliff. It's breathtaking. Promise me you will.

You can follow me on Instagram @whoalansi. It's probably my favourite app, so I post a lot. 

Here's to being back at blogging, friends! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?