6 November 2012

October in Instagram

Follow me on Instagram @whoalansi
I've seen this on a few blogs and thought it was a really cute idea since I love Instagram! Here's a little recap of October in Instagram photos.
1) We went to three seperate thanksgiving dinners: one with friends, one with my family, and one with Nathan's. I can do without turkey for a while now.
2) Accidental matching gloves after our attempt at hiking Squaw's Tit. We'll be back for you in June, Mountain!
3) I've been incorporating a lot more paleo into our lives. This is one of my favourite recipes from my Practical Paleo cookbook. Not only is it super easy, it's also delicious. Try out Pumpkin Pancakes, you won't regret it.
4) Finally had a housewarming and it went pretty well (beside my massive hangover the next day!). My parents even showed up!
5) Wine Fest with some good friends
6) Rewarding ourselves for not eating out much by eating out. Model Milk was both beautiful and delicious. Definitely worth it.
7) Getting back into CrossFit after a bit of a hiatus for running. Still happy with my WODs and my kipping pullups are coming. Stronger all time!
8) A Halloween kegger with awesome costumes.
9) Finished off the end of a very foggy and snowy month with a Feast in the East Food Truck Event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?